My New Blue … CAR

6 November, 2006 Ken Uncategorized

I have just aquired an Escort ZX2 Sport Coupe. Now I can visit clients in a more “professional”-looking vehicle. I LOVE my truck though, mind you. If I can, I’ll give the Escort ot Chrissy when she graduates instead of the truck. As it stands, I’ll still use the truck for going to the farm, Home Depot, camping, etc.. I just don’t like how bulky my key chain has become.

I’m bonding with the car, sitting in it, playing music, checking out the features and putting stuff in it. And I removed the #2, #88, & #20 NASCAR stickers in the hope that people with other numbers next to their “Git-R-done” stickers wont hate me from the next lane.

But it would be nice to be able to afford the registration, inspection, and badly needed tune-up, so I could actually DRIVE IT. You’ll see me on the road when I get PAID! 🙂

7 Responses to “My New Blue … CAR”

• angryavatar says:

Re: ahhh
    There are no “Bluetooth routers” as fas as I know. You have to get a little receiver that plugs into the USB port. They cost from $20-$30. I used one for my old phone but I don’t have it any more.

• Anonymous says:

Re: ahhh
    My phone is Bluetooth, but my router isn’t, and I have no USB way to connect.

• angryavatar says:

Re: ahhh
    If your phone is bluetooth enabled or has a usb connector, you are in luck. If it is some kind of service run by your service provider where you have to upload it to their website (like mine) then you are out of luck. Google the make and model.

• Anonymous says:

Re: ahhh
    Uh … yeah. I guess so. But I have no idea how to get it from the phone to the rest of the universe. I don’t think my phone has email.

• angryavatar says:

Re: ahhh
    Doesn’t your phone have a camera?

• Anonymous says:

Re: ahhh
    It’s the kind of blue all cars wish they were. Deep in a “it would kick your powder blue a$$ of a car” but not dark as in “I’m avoiding radar like a night-colored ninja”. It’s just really … well … BLUE.
    I just wish I had a working camera at the moment, so I could post a shot or two.
    BYW, I didn’t notice you had a ZX2. I never thought about Escorts much until now. And until a 4-disc changer, air conditioning, power windows and locks, cruise control, and remote entry. Oh, and cup holders. By NO MEANS could I ever forget about the presence of actual, usable cupholder. That was the deal-clincher.

• phenixred says:

ahhh
    I love my zx2. what color is yours?